Price is for one Iolite stone, sized by weight. Stones from different sizes may look similar in the pictures depending on the volume of each piece. Looks may be deceiving but weight is not.
MD (22-29 g)
The pictures were taken both under natural (straight sunlight and shade) and artificial lighting, so you may see contrast between photos. Also sometimes stones reflect the color of its surroundings such as the sky, adding, in this instance, a blue hue to their reflections.
Soft tumbled means it is rougher than polished. Soft tumbled Iolite is a little stronger, quicker acting, than highly polished Iolite. Rough is a little stronger still.
This specific Iolite's energy characteristics are:
- Helps your mind connect with the Source Field (some call Akashic Records) to access information readily available to anyone who makes it there.
- Pineal Gland activation/exciter. It stimulates the Pineal Gland and it's field.
- It's a mental relaxer, helps the mind calm down to either relax or access any/all of their metaphysical abilities.
Excerpts from Book 3 (CREATION: ITS HISTORY, EXPLOSIVE EVOLUTION, AND ET ARRIVALS ON EARTH. Available on Amazon):
- (The Auric Expressions of Different Frequencies) Purple – This is the color of knowledge, often spiritually related. The deeper the purple the greater the depth. It’s also relative to the Crown Chakras, flowing through the Upper Crown of over half of you. It’s a smoother medium frequency and helps calm your brain allowing it to enter the Source Field to access its immense knowledge depositories. Find it in Amethyst.
- Iolite – Offers relaxed Clarity and a soft feeling of Calm.